- Do I need a reservation?
We recommend you to make a reservation in advance, but we will escort you to a table immediately if there are seats available even without a reservation. We also recommend you to make a reservation in advance for those who have allergies or specific dietary requirements.
- What’s the dress code?
- Is it possible to bring children, or is there a children's menu?
Only children over the age of 12 are allowed entry.
- Is there a complimentary ticket for the parking?
For payments of 3,000 yen or more, parking is complimentary for 1 hour, payments 5,000 yen or more, parking is complimentary for 2 hours, and if you spend 10,000 yen or more, parking is complimentary for 4 hours.
- Do you have a private dining room or is there a usage fee?
We have a private room that can seat up to 8 people. The room charge is 22,000 yen for lunch and 33,000 yen for dinner.
- Is it a wheelchair-accessible restaurant or is there a multipurpose restroom?
Azure 45 has no steps, thus wheelchair-accessible. Multipurpose restrooms are located on the Ground Floor, 1st, 2nd, and 45th floors.
- I have food I don't like or have allergies.
Please let us know when you make a reservation in advance. We will prepare alternative ingredients or suggestions.
- Can we do photo shooting?
There is no problem to take pictures for personal use. When shooting, please be careful about the flash so as not to bother other guests. Please refrain from using tripods or other items that may damage the atmosphere of the restaurant or affect the service. For business purposes (corporate PR, promotional tools, etc.), please contact the hotel's public relations department.
- Is the entire restaurant available for a private party?
Normally, we do not close for a private party.
- Do you have a restaurant gift certificate?
Azure 45 offers dinner tickets for two. Hotel gift certificates that can be used at accommodations, restaurants, and spa are also available for purchase at the front desk.
- Is the restaurant pet-friendly?
Pets are not allowed in the hotel. (Excluding service dogs)